PLANO – Plant Needs Neem Oil is extracted naturally from neem seeds and is used as fertiliser to improve crop yield.
- Products can be used in crop production only.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Register Farm Input 11638AI.
- PLANO neem oil is a natural product, it so it is safe to soil, plant and environment.
- Once applied will be absorbed quickly through the root systems and flows through xylem and translocate through out plant system.
- Neem oil contains gelceriods and lipids, so it helps in following ways:
- Lipids serves as storage of metabolic activity.
- Protection against dehydrations and pathogens.
- Carrying of electrons and absorption of lights.
- PLANO contains sulphur and vitamins, which helps the plants to supply nutrients directly.
- Product will help in oxidation of soil and creates more aerobic condition.
- This will detoxify and helps in balancing the soil PH and also to flush excess salt from the soil.
- Recommended as a plant nutrient and soil conditioner.
- Can be applied only to soil or growing media through fertigation or drenching.
- This is not a pest controlling agent.
- This is normally in liquid forms, but will solidify during winter or when the temperature is <20 degree C. If that happens, immerse the whole container in hot water for 45 minutes with the lid closed till it turns back to liquid forms.
- PLANO neem oil will not mix 100 percent in water, so it needs an emulsifier at the rate of 25% for thorough mixing (add 300ml organic emulsifier to each 1000ml of PLANO or 3ml of emulsifier for each 10ml of PLANO) and stir well.
- Fertigation: Premix PLANO before adding them to the main tank. Once a proper premix is achieved, add the mixture to a fertigation tank and mix them by adding more water till reaches to a milky solution. Please note if the oil particle floats on the top of the mixture, it means PLANO is not diluted properly in water, so you may need more emulsifier and keep mixing before letting them to suck through fertigation system.
We strictly recommend to use our Neem inputs only as a fertiliser and soil ameliorant