PLANC – the best Bio Fertiliser
The material left after oil is squeezed out from Neem Seeds is popularly known as 100% Neem Seed Cake. This 100% Neem Seed Cake acts as a bio fertiliser and soil conditioner by supplying the required nutrients to plants.
PLANC contains 4-5% of N, 1.2% of P, 1.5% of K, 0.8% Ca, 0.8% Mg, 1.2% S, 0.014% Copper, 600mg/kg of Iron, 22mg/kg of Manganese, 54mg/kg Zinc and 1.04% of Silica.
PLANC (Plant Needs Neem Cake) is highly recommended certified organic fertilizer for strawberries & other fruit plants. PLANC acts as a biofumigant and increases the organic matter.
PLANC organic fertiliser is widely used to ensure a high yield of crops. This is suitable as a spreading fertiliser both for food crops and cash crops.
- PLANC performs the triple function of fertiliser, soil conditioner and soil ameliorates. It acts as a soil enricher by providing macro nutrients essential for all plant growth.
- PLANC will help in maximising the yield of plants in the long run, PLANC is one of the best bio degradable and eco friendly agro inputs.
- Suitable for potatoes, strawberries and other orchards as plant fertiliser.
PLANC AS MANURE
Manure is any animal or plant material used to fertilise land to improve the soil fertility and thus promoting plant growth.
PLANC as a manure is gaining popularity because it is environmental friendly and also the compounds found in it help to increase the nitrogen and phosphorous content in the soil. It is rich in sulphur, potassium, calcium, nitrogen, etc.
Used for manufacture high quality organic manure. It can be used directly by mixing with the soil or it can be blended with nitrogen fertiliser, vermi compost and sea weed extracts for best results.
- It is bio degradable and eco friendly, nourishes the soil and plants by providing all the macro and micro-nutrients. It also helps to eliminate bacteria responsible for denitrifying the soil, increases the yield of crops and helps to reduce the usage of fertiliser. Reducing the cost of growing plants.
- PLANC natural fertiliser if applied and incorporated in to the soil either before or after planting will helps the soil to detoxify and to have maximum aeration. The oxidation properties of organic fertiliser will help in enriching the microflora of the soil and thus forming a healthy soil.
PLANC as fertiliser coating agent
Urea coating agent is manufactured by Neem and its parts to improve and maintain the fertility of soil. Soil fertility can be measured by the amount of Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphorous in it.
PLANC if mixed with Nitrogen fertiliser such as Urea and Ammonium nitrate helps in reducing Nitrogen losses and also to increase the efficiency.
We strictly recommend to use our Neem inputs only as a fertiliser and soil ameliorant