- Can be used as foliar and soil application
- Odourless, easy to handle & simple to apply by spray equipment & fertigation
- Suitable for all soils, pastures, crops, orchards and vegetables
- Environmentally friendly & non-residual-safe to use in sensitive water catchment areas
- Apply all year round preferably in cool or moist conditions morning OR afternoon 10 – 20 L/ha diluted 10:1.
- Pasture: Rotational grazing, apply 7 days after grazing at 5 – 7 L/ha – recommended to apply additional nitrogen at 5 – 10 kg/ha diluted in plenty of water may me at 250 litres for each 10kg of N.
- Vegetables, Cotton hey and grain: Apply 20-40 L/ha at pre-planting diluted at 10:1. Foliar applications of 5-7 L/ha at 10-21 day intervals at 30:1 dilution. Note to apply in moist or cool conditions.
- Grapes and fruit crops: Apply inter row to soil or grass/clover cover in spring and autumn through jet application 10-20L/ha diluted min. 10:1, or foliar applications through high volume sprayers morning or afternoon in cool and moist conditions at 5-10 L/ ha diluted 30:1. Recommended to apply 5 application through growing periods : can also be added along with plant nutrition.
- Nurseries: Apply every 10-21 days at 5-10 mls/ltr of water to foliage up till point of run-off. Higher rates 10-20 ml/ltr applied to soil pre-plant.
- Livestocks as an ingredients: 6- 30% added and mixed with usual feed. Improves general health, increases the appetite and weight gain, improves coat condition. 98.5% digestibility, introduces omega oils and selenium to eggs and meat.
- Please note not to be fed to ruminants.